Thursday, August 9, 2007

Did You Sleep Well Last Night?




(click on the photo to play video)

I want to thank the members of our armed forces that do the dirty work so that we can enjoy the privilege of armchair quarterbacking world affairs in relative safety.
This video not only shows the awesome might and power of our forces and the ability to project them around the world 24/7 in all weather conditions - but the squalor and degradation that other people around the world call their lives.


While I woke up this morning to the birds singing and having no fear to my family's safety or well-being, I know many in the world were on their quest for water and a few morsels of sustenance.

It is always good to remember that, but for the grace of God, there go I, and that our leadership and military might are all that separates us from the fate of the majority of the world.

What say you?

No comments: